Two days of business-critical insights on putting resilience and sustainability at the heart of the US recovery [October 1-2]
Transform USA, focusing on building resilience and ensuring sustainability is key to the rebuild, goes live today, October 1, for two days of virtual insights, discussion, networking and collaboration.
We’re covering delivering a green, clean and inclusive rebuild, sustainable and resilient supply chains, net-zero strategies, circularity and much more.
Some of our expert keynote speakers:
• SVP & Chief Communications, Public Affairs, Sustainability & Marketing Assets Officer – The Coca-Cola Company
• Chief Sustainability & Social Impact Officer – HP
• Senior Vice President, Sustainability Solutions – Liberty Mutual
• Chief Sustainability & Social Impact Officer – General Mills
• Chief Sustainability Officer – BNP Paribas
• Senior Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer – Ecolab
• Chief Sustainability Officer – LA County
• Chief Sustainability Officer – International Paper
We would like to thank all of our speakers and event sponsors who have committed to make our virtual events a success – and make it possible for our industry to come together to learn, network and collaborate:
Gold Sponsors: Liberty Mutual, TruStar Energy, Guidehouse
Bronze Sponsors: Anthesis, Novisto, e2s
Exhibitors: Green-e, Phoenix Waste Solutions
There’s still time to sign up and join the discussions about putting resilience and sustainability at the heart of the US recovery; through the areas of sustainable procurement, circularity and net-zero. Sign up to join us here.