By adaptive - March 19th, 2015
As video continues as the most shared type of content across social media channels, YouTube should be at the heart of all corporate marketing.
- Every day people watch hundreds of millions of hours on YouTube and generate billions of views.
- The number of hours people are watching on YouTube each month is up 50% year over year.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
- YouTube is localized in 75 countries and available in 61 languages.
- Half of YouTube views are on mobile devices.
- Mobile revenue on YouTube is up over 100% year-on-year.
- Less is more with video content. Make your corporation’s video short and to the point. Research indicates that video under 2 minutes in length receive more than 50% more views.
- Start a series. Opening a video channel is a great way to engage with customers, as they can return regularly to your corporation’s channel to view your latest video.
- Quality is king. Take the time and make the investment needed to create professional videos. The high quality will be rewarded with increased views.
- Analyze your channel. It is important to set up robust analytics to test the effectiveness of the videos you produce.
- Annotate your videos. The use of annotations during your video can be a powerful call to action. YouTube have recently launched Cards, which offer a rich environment for annotating videos.
June 2015, New York
With over 50 expert speakers (including 15 CMOs and CCOs) from the world’s most social brands, and 300+ of your corporate peers in attendance, #CSMNY offers unrivaled learning, networking and benchmarking opportunities. It is truly THE social media event of year.Brochure Programme