By adaptive - March 4th, 2015
With rapid expansion, Pinterest has become the social media network to watch, as it moves towards increased commercialisation of its services.
- 28% of Pinterest users earn more than $100,000 a year (Omnicore).
- The average pin will generate 78 cents in sales and drives two website visits (Piqora).
- 21% of Pinterest users bought an item in a store after pinning or re-pinning an item (Harvard Business Review).
- 69% of online consumers who visit Pinterest have found an item they’ve purchased or wanted to purchase (Bizrate Insights).
- Nearly 85% of consumer purchasing decisions is made by women.
- The overwhelming majority (80%) of Pinterest users are women (RJMetrics).
June 2015, New York
With over 50 expert speakers (including 15 CMOs and CCOs) from the world’s most social brands, and 300+ of your corporate peers in attendance, #CSMNY offers unrivaled learning, networking and benchmarking opportunities. It is truly THE social media event of year.Brochure Programme