Webinar - Improve efficiency and streamline trial solutions with a personalised clinical solutions
Aug 16, 2021
Personalization is the new king of global outsourcing. Patients are crying out for more flexible, more diverse and less burdensome trial designs, while the ever larger CROs become less versatile with every merger.
Personalization is the new king of global outsourcing. Patients are crying out for more flexible, more diverse and less burdensome trial designs, while the ever larger CROs become less versatile with every merger. It’s no surprise that pharma is beginning to ask questions about how to receive the one-to-one attention we need to build innovative global trials.
• Anne Marie Inglis, PhD, Senior Director, Clinical Operations, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
• Prof. Philip Scheltens, Professor of Cognitive Neurology and Director of the Alzheimer Center, Amsterdam University Medical Centers
• Tsvetelina Ivanova, Quality Manager, Comac Medical
• Dr. Keith Coffee, SVP Medical and Scientific Affairs, Peachtree
• Hans van Dijk, Chief Operating Officer, Julius Clinical
Reuters Events Pharma’s youtube channel now broadcasts the best presentations, chats and interviews from our conferences.
Reuters Events Pharma’s mission is to make the pharmaceutical industry more open and valued. Our conferences are where leading minds gather to discuss and share strategies that drive value for patients and shine a light on pharma excellence. Look for talks on patient-centricity, digital marketing, RWE, cell & gene therapy, access, diversity, clinical innovation and medical affairs.
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Eyeforpharm...