Webinar: Deliver a bespoke HCP journey - Move beyond multichannel
Aug 25, 2021
Leverage digital across a complete customer journey and throughout the product lifecycle to ensure a robust commercial strategy and enhance your long-term goals
With fully digital and hybrid engagement strategies available now and on the near horizon, early adopters will outpace the competition by delivering meaningful customer experiences fuelled by data and customer insights. To apply these strategies to achieve market growth, pharma company leaders need to answer several questions about their commercial model:
- How will HCP and patient expectations continue to evolve?
- What insights can drive better customer experience and care?
- How do we measure customer experience?
- How do we use customer experience data to inform shifts in our engagement strategies?
- How do market dynamics influence the mix of in-person, virtual and digital engagement?
- What digital technology should we be applying to enable growth in a quickly shifting market?
- How do we enable commercial teams to be agile and adopt new ways of working?
Join this exclusive webinar as we explore ways in which fully digital and hybrid models are being applied to product commercialization to deliver ROI across portfolios and business units.
Key learnings include:
- Bring brand success across the lifecycle: Apply commercial models to products based on where they are in the lifecycle and understand how to create a streamlined strategy fit for brands across all maturity levels.
- Deliver meaningful customer experiences: Develop your non-branded and branded content mix to support both a short-term and a long-term engagement strategy.
- Move from customer-centric thinking to customer-centric action: Build trust and increase loyalty and retention by developing a customer-first mindset guided by real-world metrics and outcomes – and ensure that culture-shift adoption and action by your teams.
- Zhen Su MD MBA, CEO, Marengo Therapeutics
- John Lineen, Engagement Lead, Immunology and Cardiovascular, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Vyom Bhuta, Global Head Commercial Innovation Life Sciences and Digital Health, Cognizant