Webinar: Build a fully integrated omnichannel strategy to facilitate a cohesive company face
Aug 4, 2022
Empower marketing and commercial teams to adopt the capabilities needed to close the feedback loop.
Empower marketing and commercial teams to adopt the capabilities needed to close the feedback loop
While everyone likes to claim that they are shifting to omnichannel marketing, we all know that it isn't as simple as it seems. With so many challenges ahead of us, from integrating fieldforce insights to automated next best action in digital marketing, there's a lot to focus on when orchestrating every customer touchpoint into one strategy.
With the needs and wants of our customers changing, it is vital that we empower our marketing and commercial teams to adopt the capabilities needed to close the feedback loop.
In this panel discussion, Merck, AstraZeneca, Takeda and Gilead will delve into the following business-critical topics:
• Orchestrate every customer touchpoint with a data-driven strategy to create a seamless customer journey
• Use your data to provide insights needed to maximize the value sales reps provide with their interactions with HCPs
• Close your feedback loop and use this to predict a visionary journey for your ideal HCP
• Create a top-down and bottom-up strategy that empowers every digital and in person channel
• Create a culture that is comfortable to fail fast, allowing for agility in your approach towards the evolving market