C-suites and SVPs from Allstate, Unum & MassMutual come together to answer your questions on forging a long-term strategy for success in turbulent times
Did you know that by 2024, 33% of insurance premiums will come from brand new propositions? This shift towards service-based, adaptable offerings endangers the long-term profitability of current models – is your strategy fit for what’s to come?
Discover the answers in Reuters Events’ upcoming webinar: ‘The Power of Resilience: Forge a Strategy that Endures’ – sign up here!
Join live on March 14 at 10:30am EST or receive the recording to watch on-demand as we unlock the knowledge of how to:
- Prepare for future evolution with robust, proactive strategies and change management models to enable flexibility in your business
- Inspire a culture of innovation by encouraging a less risk-averse, more tech-first mindset driven by leadership who are fully bought-in on the digital mission
- Partner strategically to keep pace with wider trends, overcome operational infrastructure challenges and strengthen your position in the market
Featuring perspectives from leaders in the strategy and operations space:
- Christopher Paquette, Chief Digital Transformation Officer, Allstate
- Mike Simonds, Chief Operating Officer, Unum
- Amanda Wallace, Head of Insurance Operations, MassMutual
- Expertly moderated by Ema Roloff, Founder, Leading Change
Sign up for FREE today – even if you can’t join live, register to receive the recording.
Make 2023 tHe year you set a strategy that will last throughout the next era of insurance – you can’t afford to miss it!