Reuters Events has officially released the timed agenda for the Connected Claims 2022 (November 2-4, Chicago).
In just 5 weeks’ time, 600+ Claims leaders will convene at the world’s largest claims event. The time has come to see what our top US insurance executives will be discussing at Reuters Events: Connected Claims USA 2022 (Chicago, November 2-4).
We have Chief Claims Officers, SVPs, EVPs, VPs and key decision makers from Zurich, Liberty Mutual, Amerisure, Berkley, PURE Insurance, Grange, USAA, Allstate, American Family, Farmers and more confirmed to attend and share their insights; for the first time since 2019!
For the first time today, you can now see exactly what our industry-leading speakers will discuss across the 3 day event, with first glance at the official timed agenda release!
Our research-based program will provide the platform to discover real world case studies and keep up to date with the latest disruptors in the Claims community. Walk away with a clear strategy for 2023 and all the tools you need to reach your objectives striving for Claims excellence.
Here are some of my noteworthy highlights:
- Day 1 Keynote: Transformation at Speed – with Steve Donnelly (Chief Claims Officer, Amerisure)
- Day 1 Keynote: Navigate Through the Sea of Evolving Tech and Data – with Shannon Terry (SVP Chief Advanced Analytics Officer, Nationwide)
- Day 1 Customer Track: Curate the Perfect First Time Experience – with William Lombardi (VP Service and Operations, Northwestern Mutual) & Brooke Bass (SVP & Manager - US Property Claims, Global Retail Markets, Liberty Mutual)
- Day 2 Case Study Sprint – with Samantha Santiago (Vice President, Head of Claims Strategy & Automation, Farmers) & Gwen Olson (AVP Enterprise Claims Strategy, American Family)
- Day 2 Personal Lines Track: Adapt to an Evolving Industry – with Andrew Leeds (VP Claims, Plymouth Rock Home Assurance) & Sean Serafin (VP Property Claims Operations, USAA)
- Day 3 Keynote: Fireside Chat - Create a Roadmap to Propel Claims into the Future – with Keith Daly (Chief Claims Officer, Zurich NA)
See you in Chicago!
Global Project Director