A Reuters Events Insurance Webinar featuring perspectives from Nationwide, AXA XL, and Hippo
Our world is changing – and it’s changing fast. As it continually evolves, and we face the ‘next normal’ in a series of new normals, emerging risks continue to arise. Coupled with the fact that risk is evolving faster than the data needed to write it, keeping pace must be a priority for carriers in 2022.
Whilst efforts can be focused on better forecasting and modelling, the answer also lies in product innovation. Relevant, targeted products suited to customers’ needs, as well as aimed at early detection and mitigation, hold the potential to help insurers avoid catastrophic loss.
With perspectives from leading voices in the field:
- Gary Kaplan, President of Construction, AXA XL
- Sarah E. Jacobs, VP, Personal Lines Product Development, Nationwide
- Aviad Pinkovezky, President, First Connect (a Hippo company)
- Bryan Falchuk, Managing Partner, Insurance Evolution Partners
Expect to walk away with the knowledge to:
- Create profitable product innovation: Innovate product offerings with new technology and telematics to ensure products respond to change quickly, and are also commercially viable
- Utilize partnerships to fill coverage gaps: Draw on external knowledge, partnerships, and experts to create products that keep pace with wider trends affecting the insurance market
- Avoid siloed efforts with retrospective data: Bring claims and underwriting data together with external risk indicators to understand where to prioritize action
T: + 44 (0) 20 7513 4979