There is no escaping the seismic shift transforming the insurance industry.
There is no escaping the seismic shift transforming the insurance industry. Insurance is going from protecting its customers if the worst happens, to playing an active role in preventing those circumstances from ever occurring. The ramifications are being seen throughout the industry, from company-wide strategy to individual offerings. It is now more crucial than ever to stay ahead of the competition, design personalised products and journeys, and optimise adjacent services to continue to thrive in the next era.
- Matthieu Caillat, Chief Operating Officer, AXA XL
- Sandra Hürlimann, Head of Data & Analytics, Helvetia
- Georgie Dimov, Head of Strategy & Market Development Europe, Lloyd's
- Danilo Raponi, Group Head of Innovation, Generali
- Moderator: Susanne Chisti, CEO, FINTECH Circle
Hear from Reuters Events' panel of experts as they discuss the pathway to successful prevention:
- Stay Ahead of the Curve: The industry’s trajectory towards personalised, preventative models is clear – implement strategy that will ensure you retain and gain market share
- Explore the Benefits of Adjacent Services: Capitalise on the potential held in customer-centred services and offerings to revolutionise your relationship with those you aim to protect
- Fully Utilise Technology: As customer demand shifts, so does the technology facilitating their experience. Fully harness the power of this cutting-edge tech to optimise profitability whilst delivering market-leading CX
T: +44 (0) 20 3197 8332