As major players remain reliant on outdated legacy systems spread across multiple geographies, the obstacles to successful digital transformation are daunting.
As major players remain reliant on outdated legacy systems spread across multiple geographies, the obstacles to successful digital transformation are daunting. Overcoming these roadblocks is cost and resource-heavy, but once achieved, increased efficiency, reduced loss ratios, and the agility to respond to future trends with speed will be within your grasp.
With such rewards on the line, how do you go about overhauling your company’s technological strategy to fully optimise both your internal processes, and CX potential?
Join Reuters Events' panel of experts as they discuss the pathway to successful international transformation:
- Learn From the Journeys of Others: Avoid creating unwieldy silos and unbalanced prioritisation of tech implementation to emerge from the transition with a strategy that transcends geographical variances
- Painless Global Implementation: Focus on ease of training and overcoming language barriers when selecting your technology to ensure a smooth transition with limited business disruption
- Enhance Your Digital CX: Maximise your customers’ satisfaction with an internationally uniform tech-enabled journey that caters for their evolving needs
- Matthieu Caillat, Chief Operating Officer, AXA XL
- Liz Oswald, Head of Technology Transformation, Zurich
- Massimo Carassinu, Digital Transformation Director, Swiss Re
- Moderator: Jim Morrish, Founding Partner, Transforma Insights
T: +44 (0) 20 3197 8332