November 2022, McCormick Place, 2301 S King Dr, Chicago, IL 60616, United States
The World’s Largest Claims Event
How valuable would it be to see how 500+ Insurance executives approach investment in Analytics & AI – including their results, ROI and lessons learned.
In this exclusive report from Reuters Insight, you will get the learnings and tools to:
- Uncover how Analytics & AI investment is prioritized across the industry to benchmark your strategy
- Discover how to maximize your ROI of Analytics & AI tech with targeted deployment
- Find out how and where insurance executives utilize Analytics & AI investment to inform your implementation
This report is built from industry-sourced data that highlights the areas in which peers in the insurance industry have achieved most success to date in the application of Analytics/AI.
Here’s a snippet of the key takeaways and powerful stats:
- 87% of investment dedicated to improving CX either met or exceeded expectations – striving to anticipate customer needs at each contact point to deliver a more predictive service
- Investment dedicated to increasing operational capacity without increasing costs, met or exceeded expectations in 95% of cases
- Current versus anticipated investment by technology type, plus perceived returns
- The top 5 success criteria applied to Analytics & AI
- The top investment objectives aggregated against ROI
I hope you find this information useful. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Global Project Director
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7513 8946