Sign up for free today – 11:00 EDT, Tuesday 09/12 or On Demand
Economic disruption is not leaving the headlines anytime soon, neither is its impact on profit margins. How does this impact you?
- Traditional business strategies are no longer fit for purpose
- Going alone is no longer an option
Just to name a few. To survive in a modern economy, you must act now to accelerate innovation, efficiency, and resilience by optimizing AI & Partnerships.
To help bring you up to speed, Reuters Events has bought together senior leaders from Sun Life, Nova Mutual, and Gore Mutual to share their insight on how to turn AI hype into competitive headway.
Turn insight into action and interweave AI and partnerships into every business decision – Join Reuters Events on Tuesday 09/12 at 11:00 EDT (or On-Demand):
- Push ahead of the competition: Learn how to install a culture of innovation that reflects grounded visionary thinking from senior leadership to boost agility and become more competitive
- Exploit ROI across all functions: Ensure strategic alignment with potential partners to cut through an over-crowded marketplace to maximize tangible and intangible ROI and prevent deployment delay
- Drive more sophisticated risk taking: Boost efficiency by automating menial tasks and enhance data driven decision making with more granular and refined data analytics
Featuring insight from an expert panel:
- Ken Worsley, Chief Operating Officer, Nova Mutual Insurance
- Raj Utraja, VP, Technology & Chief Information Security Officer, Gore Mutual Insurance
- Audrey Davis, Director, Strategy, Marketing & Innovation Lab, Client Solutions Centre, Sun Life
Headwinds are not easing any time soon – make sure to sign up to speed up