The offshore oil and gas industry’s leading provider of decommissioning insight.
Addressing key topics such as well plugging and abandonment, cost estimation, risk management, regulatory changes and decommissioning lessons learned, our mission is to help decision makers to drive efficiency, reduce cost and increase safety.
Our clients include major and independent operators, national oil companies, regulatory bodies, service providers and suppliers.
Our range of products and services include:
- Focused conferences and exhibitions
- In–depth industry reports
- Exclusive interviews with industry experts
- Case study focused webinars and podcasts
- Analysis of global oil and gas decommissioning activities
We are always keen to work with new partners. To find out more, please contact:
- For editorial enquiries, contact our Editorial team
- For all other enquiries please contact Charlotte Howlett
Hear what the industry has said about us:
"Provides an eye-opening overview of the industry and the challenges it is facing moving into the future. "
Ethan Laviolette, Subsea 7
"A comprehensive breadth of decommissioning information, presentations and exhibitions with value-added depth in detail."
Dr Joseph A. Orgeron, Montco Offshore
"DecomWorld draws the highest calibre talents and expertise in this industry in a concentrated, easy to meet manner."
Joel Wittenbraker, Mactech Offshore