- As pressure on the economics of nuclear mounts, get a clear picture on what plants will be coming up for decommissioning, and how the future of politics can potentially accelerate these decisions
- Stay at the forefront of market and stay one step ahead of the competition
- With Decommissioning strategy undergoing major transformation, understand exactly what key challenges utilities are facing moving forwards and how to integrate effectively into future strategies
- From regulatory requirements to licence renewal pressure, get to grips with exactly what Nuclear Power Plant owners need to see from the industry to move forwards effectively
- Transitioning from an operating to decommissioning philosophy can be extremely hard. Use this session to recognize how to ensure a smooth changeover, and what is needed by Tier 1’s to make this happen
- Decommissioning business models have shifted the ownership of plants significantly in recent years - get the inside-scoop here on what exactly is needed to enable and ensure swift, safe, and effective decom
- With the last two commission members now appointed, work can start on the transitioning to full decommissioning regulation. But what will this look like and require?
- As regulation becomes ever more important, it is absolutely key to understanding exactly what the NRC expects from new market entrants, and how to make that process seamless is essential
- We all know it’s essential to engage effectively with those do no support nuclear activity in their local area. But how do we make sure all voices are heard, and compromise on nuclear decommissioning activity?
- Learn exactly what is needed from local communities to allow obstacle free decommissioning & used fuel projects to occur unimpeded.
- As markets start to become increasingly difficult to manage, is in-house investment knowledge needed for utilities and Tier 1’s? Or can service providers fill this void?
- As decommissioning activity heats up over the next 10 years, having these conversations now will position the industry for years to come - make sure you’re in the rom
- As both CIS projects are storming ahead, questions need to be asked about the next steps, including key aspects on how the transportation supply chain will be formed - get the inside scoop here.
- With mounting opposition
- With a boots on the ground approach, figure out exactly how to get local and state politicians on-side with decommissioning projects, helping to dramatically reduce to the time cost of standing still.
- With local support, local people will be able to improve project delivery and stop unnecessary project delays
- Nuclear has an age problem - there’s no getting around it. But what can we do to ensure a future talent pipeline in the industry?
- With input from Universities, technical colleges and the industry themselves, understand exactly what is needed to keep talent here
- Enhancing technologies is essential. Discover exactly why higher heat loads and transporting high burn-up fuel and are needed, and how you can get involved in the largest projects
- As Three Mile Island announced decommissioning last year, get key insight from those making decisions on what the next steps are.
- Including input from owners, operators and contractors, discover exactly what is happening at the industry’s newest site, and where key help may be needed.
- As Yucca Mountain is cancelled from the federal budget, transportation of wate from NPP’s to waste management sites will be critical, but how will the supply chain function?
- With questions around ownership, methods of transportation and more, find out precisely how key projects will classify themselves for years to come
- With Decommissioning right around the corner, what are the key challenges for one of the nations biggest utilities?
- Hear from the plant director on exactly what is happening, and get the inside scoop on key project updates
- As waste classification increases in importance, understand how you can reclassify your nuclear waste and potentially save millions of dollars
- Understand what waste needs to be classified and where it can go: from specific siting to landfill, get in on the ground level here.
- Decommissioning is becoming high tech! But what do utilities need from tech and where can value actually be added?
- From drones to digital twins, discover exactly what those who are making decisions are thinking, where are they missing capabilities, and how can you fill that gap
Join 2,000+ virtual attendees!
Don't miss out - limited places availableRegister Now
Here to help
Get in touch with the Reuters Events team