Webinar: How XR is Changing the Way Companies Design and Visualize Products
With expert insight from Fluor Corporation, Ford Motor Company, Jacobs Engineering, BASF and 4D Pipeline.
The rise of virtual and augmented / mixed reality technologies provides a natural next step for companies using design and visualization tools, but there is still some uncertainty on the best uses and methods. So what do we know so far and what’s missing to fully integrate the technologies for the best ROI?
On Wednesday July 24, an expert panel of speakers addressed the topic: How XR is Changing the Way Companies Design and Visualize Products
Hear from a panel of experts discussing this topic:
• Ricardo Rodriguez, Global Virtual Design & Construction (VDC) Specialist, BASF
• Kurt Maldovan, Director of Virtual Design and Construction, Jacobs Engineering Group
• Michael Smith, Digital Design, Tool Development Manager, Ford Motor Company
• Micah Wells, Global Mining and Metals Innovation and Technology Lead, Fluor Corporation
Moderated by: Tyler Worden, Managing Partner, 4D Pipeline
Core topics of discussion:
• Which industries are currently using XR for design & visualization, and how?
• Where are VR and/or AR/MR best suited and what benefits are companies seeing?
• How are companies scaling and integrating XR into daily workflows? What are the challenges?
• What’s the realistic ROI and how is it measured?
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear about real life scenarios, anecdotes and advice.
Contact Kathryn on the below for more information if needed.
Events Director & Head of Innovation
VR Intelligence / VRX
+44 (0)207 375 7567