Nov 24, 2017
An interview with Dirk Voeste, Vice President of Sustainability Strategy at BASF
- Please share BASF’s new model to measure social impacts and how did it come about?
- Why’s it important for BASF to move from inputs and outputs to measuring and reporting outcomes and impacts?
- What have been the hardest social impacts to measure and how have you gone about it?
- How can this model help BASF avoid investing in a risky investment or project?
- How are you linking social purpose and impacts back to your commercial success?
- Why did you choose the Responsible Business Summit to share your new model and 2016 success?