As part of our ongoing Transform virtual series, key sustainability leaders will be exploring the role of procurement in tackling climate change, and how to solve the challenges ahead
During the pandemic, procurement strategies have been forced to pivot, adopting an increased focus on supply chain resilience to mitigate widespread disruption. Amidst this, the climate emergency has been concurrently receiving more attention from consumers, employees, regulators and investors alike, and the parallels between Covid-19 and climate change have only become clearer.
As part of the knowledge share of the Transform Virtual Series, Reuters Events will be hosting the exclusive leadership discussion, Procurement 2020: Unifying Resilience, Transparency and Sustainability to Address the Climate Emergency to explore sustainable procurement’s role in tackling climate change and provide insights on the path forward.
Join this exclusive briefing 3pm GMT / 10am ET on Tuesday 17th November by registering here.
From supplier policy and target setting to emissions reduction, the panellists will be looking to break down the links between resilience, transparency, and sustainability and answer the questions of:
• How can procurement leverage their position to solve issues risen from crises?
• How can technology and collaboration help drive progress?
• What are best practices that companies are putting in place to improve supplier performance on this key issue?
Joining this leadership discussion are:
• Jamie Barismatov, COO and Co-Founder, SupplyShift
• Christian Galichon, CPO, LVMH
• Euan Murray, CEO, The Sustainability Consortium
• Mark Davis International Sourcing Director, The Body Shop – Natura Group
• Chair: Louise Nicholls, Founder, Suseco
Register here and join our panellists as they address this most pertinent challenge facing business and the planet.
Can’t join live on the day? Register anyway and you will receive the recordings shortly after.