Discover how three multinational companies are putting sustainable innovation at the heart of their company strategy
As part of our build-up to this year's 13th Annual Responsible Business Summit we sat down with three speakers from the Summit.
The 52-minute online debate looks at how companies can leverage sustainable innovations among employees to ensure profitable and ethical business in the coming years.
The discussion is lead by;
- Christine Diamente, Head of Brand and Corporate Sustainability, Alcatel-Lucent
- Andrew Cave, Head of Sustainability, Royal Bank of Scotland
- Sarah Ellis, Head of Corporate Responsibility and Society, Sainsbury's
The webinar was attended by 618 members of the Ethical Corporation community and features exclusive polling and Q&A...
The webinar will outline:
- How leading companies inspire their employees to come up with innovative sustainability ideas
- How they prioritise ideas and put some of them into action
- The results sustainable innovation can achieve, and how the process is best managed
Sustainable innovation is going to be a key theme at this year's Responsible Business Summit. The Summit, taking place on 19-20 May 2014, will feature 17+ CEOs and C-Suite and will outline how business can use sustainability as an integral part of business success and growth.
Get a full run-down on key topics, sessions and speakers by downloading the Summit brochureAlcatel-Lucent Employee engagement innovative models rbs Sainsbury's sustainability culture Webinar