Nominations deadline for Ethical Corporation's prestigious Annual Responsible Business Awards extended to Thursday, 13th June
The deadline for submitting nominations to Ethical Corporation’s 10th Annual Responsible Business Awards is extended to Thursday, 13th June 2019. There are 15 categories up for winning. Winners and highly commended companies will be announced at the inaugural awards ceremony on October 2nd at 8 Northumberland Avenue in London.
The 15 categories include:
• Business Transformation Award
• Sustainability Innovation Award
• SDG Impact Award
• Business Leader Award
• Partnership Of The Year
• Clean Energy Transition Award
• Circular Innovation Award
• Reporting and Transparency Award
• Plastics Innovation Award
• Responsible Supply Chain Award
• New Start-Up Award
• Responsible Investment Award
• Community Impact award
• Purpose-Driven Communications Award
• D&I Leader
• Lifetime Achievement Awards
Being a truly international competition, the Responsible Business Awards welcome nominees from all over the world. They recognise genuine, truly innovative and meaningful approaches to making responsible business a reality. Previous awards winners include: Unilever, Royal DSM, ABN AMRO, TetraPak, Kimberly-Clark and Tesco.
Key dates for your diary:
• Nominations deadline EXTENDED: 13th June
• Finalists announced: 27th June
• Awards ceremony: 2nd October, 8 Northumberland Avenue, London.
For more information, contact: Krina Amin, Head of Strategy, Ethical Corporation. Krina.amin@Ethicalcorp.com
Ethical Corporation’s mission is to help businesses around the globe do the right thing by their customers and the world. We believe this is not only how to ensure a future for all but makes good business sense. We serve CSR, compliance, risk and governance communities with topical and insightful business intelligence and meeting places.
We provide business intelligence to more than 3,000 multinational companies every year. Our customers are also NGOs, think-tanks, academia, governments and consultancies. We publish the leading responsible business magazine, website, and research reports. Our conferences are widely recognised as the best in the field.
Ethical Corporation Responsible Business Awards