The Head of Brand and Corporate Sustainability at Alcatel-Lucent and the Deputy Chief CSR Officer Orange share their thoughts and ideas
We recently hosted a 55-minute webinar that delved into the area of multi-stakeholder engagement.
The webinar offers both a B2B and B2C perspective on how to better engage relevant stakeholder groups to help drive behavioural change and meet sustainability goals.
Christine Diamente, Head of Brand and Corporate Sustainability at Alcatel-Lucent, and Yves Nissim, Deputy Chief CSR Officer at Orange, outline their company's strategy and the steps taken to reach that strategy.
Some of the key issues discussed include:
- Find out what a successful engagement strategy looks and how this can drive action
- How to target key messages effectively to multiple stakeholders and tell your corporate story in a meaningful way
- Building stakeholder trust through sustainability reports by bringing the most relevant issues to life for your target audience
Strategies on how to effectively engage stakeholders and bring about change is going to be one of the hot topics at this year's CR Reporting and Communications Summit
The Summit will look at how companies can get more from their CR report. Some of the key issues being addressed include:
- Where is reporting heading?
- How to win internal buy-in to make sustainability reporting relevant
- G4 vs IR frameworks - understand the right route for your company
- Our one and only CR reporting X Factor
- Use your report to demonstrate the value of your sustainability efforts
- Plus much more..
Get a full run-down on key topics, sessions and speakers by downloading the official event guide
Alcatel-Lucent cr reporting. csr reporting Orange stakeholder engagement