PRESS RELEASE: Key leaders and forward thinkers will drive forward the sustainable business conversation at Transform USA 2021, 4-5 May, online
Sustainability is critical to every aspect of business, and the businesses that do not realise this are jeopardising their survival. Business models need to be rethought and restructured to deliver on the sustainability transition.
Reuters Events: Transform USA 2021 (May 4-5) will drive forward the sustainable business conversation and host the most sustainable leaders and forward thinkers executing strategy that builds resilience and delivers the sustainability transition. They include:
• Javier Quiñones, CEO and Chief Sustainability Officer, IKEA USA
• Andrea Álvares, Chief Brand, Innovation, International and Sustainability Officer, Natura & Co.
• Mindy Lubber, CEO, Ceres
• Marc Engel, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Unilever
• Andrew Kassoy, Co-Founder and CEO, B Lab
• Steve Fechheimer, CEO, New Belgium Brewing
• Joey Bergstein, CEO, Seventh Generation
• Fred Krupp, President, Environmental Defense Fund
• Tony Milikin, Chief Sustainability and Procurement Officer, AB InBev
• Ann Tracy, Chief Sustainability Officer, Colgate Palmolive
• Halide Alagöz, EVP Chief Supply Chain and Sustainability Officer, Ralph Lauren
• Ateli Iyalla, Head of North America, CDP
• Amy Smith, Chief Strategy and Impact Officer, TOMS
• Nancy Mahon, Senior Vice President of Global Corporate Citizenship & Sustainability (GCCS), The Estée Lauder Companies
Find out more on the website here
With the sustainability transition finally upon us, join Reuters Events in May at Transform USA 2021 to find out what that means for your business, plus how the leading companies are embracing and seizing this opportunity.
Transform USA 2021 is produced by Reuters Events and powered by Reuters’ award-winning newsroom. Reuters Events was created in October 2020 after Thomson Reuters acquired FC Business Intelligence. It delivers high-end conferences and exhibitions to diverse sectors including energy, insurance, pharmaceuticals, transportation, travel, strategy and technology. Its offerings help senior business professionals stay at the forefront of change through insight sharing and networking with peers.
The full agenda and further details can be found on the Reuters Events: Transform USA 2021 homepage.