May's Ethical Corporation magazine has arrived with the usual expert analysis, insight and opinion.
The May 2014 issue of the Ethical Corporation magazine has just been published and subscribers can access the eMagazine below.
This month's magazine is full of insightful and useful strategic management analysis, features on the latest CR issues and a whole lot more.
Some of the feature analysis includes;
- A four-part briefing on the state of sustainable business in South-East Asia, including analysis of the Cambodian garment industry and tourism in Thailand.
- Insight into the fiasco at General Motors after their failure to recall faulty vehicle had resulted in tragedy.
- An in-depth interview with Rob Boogaard, acting chief executive of modular carpet manufacturers and sustainability extraordinaires Interface.
- Some simple steps to follow to improve corporate compliance regarding supply chain traceability.
- The results of a survey into the happiness of sustainability professionals - job satisfaction is at an all-time high!
- Toby Webb's six principles for successful B2B sustainability collaboration.
- A review and critqiue of both Bacardi and Anglo American's annual sustainability reports.
- The decline in popularity of shark fin in the Chinese diet and what that means for shark populations.
- The rise of home energy-management devices and how they may aid utilities providers to become more trusted by consumers.
- The usual favourites including our Corporate Responsibility cheat sheet, NGOWatch, BrandWatch and the Sustainable Business roundup.
To access this month's magazine, simply click on the link below...
The magazine is compatible on all mobile and tablet devices.CSR publication Monthly magazine subscriber issue