Hot off the press is the July/ August Ethical Corporation joint magazine issue
The latest Ethical Corporation magazine issue has just been published. It packed with 52-pages of strategic management analysis, features on the latest CR issues plus a lot more.
The magazine is compatible on all mobile and tablet devices – meaning Subscribers can access all the latest insight and corporate case studies on the go, where they want when they want.
Some of the analysis includes;
- A feature on Global Reporting Initiative’s new G4 Guidelines. We outline what GRI’s critics are saying and analyse what’s good and what’s bad in the new guidelines.
- Strategic insight on upcoming G8 meeting and where Millennium Development Goals are heading and the likely implications for business
- A six-page briefing on Sustainable cities. As more and more of us are living in cities, and the rate of their growth increases – particularly in Asia – we investigate what sustainable urbanisation looks like
- A review of the recent Ethical Corporation annual awards. Who won what and why
- As part of our strategic management insight we interview John Sauven, director of Greenpeace UK . John Sauven highlights that even in a connected world, campaigning is still all about putting the hours in
- The monthly corporate responsibility cheat sheet - with the latest stats, numbers and data filtered and distilled
- Insight into the latest trends on the background, experience and skills of business sustainability professionals
- Critiques of two sustainability reports, this month's being; Nestlé and BAE Systems
- Our monthly roundup of the latest sustainability news, our CRWatch and NGOWatch
- Plus our regular monthly opinion pieces on current key CR issues
To access the latest eMagazine simply click on the link below...
Subscribers can receive all past issues of the eMagazine. Simply email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org responsibility corruption CR Reporting CSR Facebook G4 G8 GRI magazine sustainability Unilever