April's magazine is here - 52 pages full of the latest sustainability analysis, news and opinion
The April 2014 issue of the Ethical Corporation magazine has just been published and subscribers can access the eMagazine below.
This month's magazine is full of insightful and useful strategic management analysis, features on the latest CR issues and a whole lot more.
- A four page special on the debate surrounding palm oil production and how more sustainable supply chains can be achieved.
- The problems faced by clothing retailers when trying to ensure their products aren't tainted by the forced labour of Uzbekistan's dictatorial regime.
- Bacardi's bold claims regarding its new sustainability tracking tool.
- Eric Marx delineates the alarming new discoveries made by scientists which could drastically affect the predicted rate of ozone depletion.
- The potential overhaul of pension plans and how worker's pensions are invested.
- A review of Transparency International's impressive achievements over their 20 year life to date, and the challenges they face going forward.
- Peter Knight argues that "consumers are the cause of the apparel industry's bad behaviour."
- An update on the ongoing Chevron-Ecuador case.
- Rob Bailes asks Prakash Sethi about the changes (if any) that have been made in Bangladesh since the infamous Rana Plaza disaster.
- Perennial favourites, including NGOWatch, BrandWatch, the newest CSR books and the latest sustainability news roundup.
To access this month's eMagazine simply click on the link below...
The magazine is compatible with all mobile and tablet devices.
Should you have any questions, please contact the team via email at email@example.com.CSR publication Monthly magazine subscriber issue