New free white paper: The flexible technology needed for a resilient supply chain
Download an exclusive white paper in partnership with Fujitsu that explores and explains the technologies helping to tangibly drive resilience in supply chain networks.
Resilience. Probably the most overused term in the supply chain industry. We all know we need it, but where do we start? Where can we improve?
In this exclusive white paper in partnership with Fujitsu we delve into the technologies that are helping to tangibly drive resilience in supply chain networks.
White paper highlights:
- The gaps and inadequacies of current supply chain technology infrastructures that are forcing employees and partners to spend a great deal of time searching for information
- An exclusive case study on how AGCO has incorporated flexibility into its systems to allow for the appropriate data to be passed onto its freight partners
- The six elements that Bombardier envisions will be in place in many supply chain verticals as a result of digital transformation, which include a single ERP solution and blockchain inventory visibility.
- An exclusive case study on how Eaton started their journey towards a more adaptable system by focussing on the low-hanging fruits.
- The opportunities that XPO Logistics sees in this market through the use of edge computing.
White paper contributors include:
- Greg Toornman | Vice-President, Global Materials, Logistics and Demand Planning | AGCO Corporation
- Shauna Gamble | Chief Procurement Officer | Bombardier
- Rogerio Branco | Executive Vice President & Chief Supply Chain Officer | Eaton
- Gregory Belt | Head of Digital Core Solutions, North America | Fujitsu
- Nigel Rouch | Senior Vice President, Technology | XPO Logistics Europe