Autonomous Vehicles And The Transport Sector
By Jun 7, 2017 oncomments powered by Disqus
My guest is Charles Edwards a management consultant at supply chain consultancy firm GRA.
- How the mining sector has saved money by using autonomous vehicles
- Potential savings for driverless trucks
- How autonomous trucks can increase safety
- Potential savings
- Infrastructure needed for autonomous vehicles
- Legislative and regulatory hurdles
- Cross-border autonomous vehicles
- Unions and the workforce, and the future of work
- Loading and unloading autonomous trucks
Listen to the podcast by clicking on the play button on the audio player here (may take a few seconds to load and start playing). You can also listen (and subscribe) to the podcast via iTunes.