New report! Eft’s 2020 State of Retail Supply Chain Report
From fast fashion, to same day delivery, to just-in-time production, the retail supply chain needs to be more agile, communicative and forward looking than ever before. Read this new report to understand the dynamics driving the retail supply chain
In eft’s 2020 State of Retail Supply Chain Report, produced in partnership with Dassault Systems, over 300 retailers, manufacturers, logistics and technology enablers provide their expert insights on the key challenges facing the industry.
Key Takeaways from the report:
- Forecasting is a massive concern in retail supply chains with over 30% of retailers and manufacturers classing it as their biggest challenge
- Negligible if any improvement across all supply chain players when it comes to improving visibility for themselves and their customers
- A technology adoption lag from retailers and manufacturers is causing efficiency to be impaired – 62% say Excel is their most used supply chain planning solution and no retailer or manufacturer in the survey thought they had an extremely efficient supply chain operation
Chapters in the report include:
- The Challenges of the Retail Supply Chain
- Command and Control: The state of Retail Supply Chain Planning
- Forecasting and Technology
- Trends to Watch
Click here to download the complete report for free here now!