Podcast: Guillermo Pardon, CTO of CaseStack
Priyanka talks to the Chief Technology Officer of CaseStack about blockchain in the supply chain.
This week Priyanka talks to Guillermo Pardon, a 20 year veteran of the technology scene, about blockchain in the supply chain. This is a 101 for anyone looking to understand the ramifications of blockchain for logistics, from complete basics, to its application in the supply chain, and the biggest challenges it faces currently.
Questions Guillermo answered
- Introduction to yourself
- How do you explain blockchain to your grandmother?
- How is this technology already being applied across industries and which industry is the most further along outside of finance?
- What opportunities could blockchain deliver to logistics and supply chain operations? Any tangible case studies?
- What are the biggest challenges it faces?
- What are your predictions regarding use of the technology and its penetration commercially?
- Episode 10: DHL eCommerce CEO on cross-border, last mile and all things eCom
- Episode 9: Cindy Miller of UPS on Solving for the Talent Gap, Truck Driver Shortages and More
- Episode 8: Sucharita Kodali Weighs in on the Biggest Retail Shifts and How a Brand Can Keep Up with Changing Trends
- Episode 7: Mike Edwards on How to Differentiate your Brand and De-silo your Organization