Supply chain: From cost centre to money maker (in partnership with Ryder System)
WEDNESDAY, MAY 12TH 1:00 – 2:30 (ET)
2020 thrust supply chains into the spotlight. There is now a board-level appreciation that supply chain is not simply a cost centre, but is the backbone of your organisation. Your customer’s logistics experience can make or break whether they buy from you again. There is an urgent need to fundamentally improve logistics services, to make them digital, responsive to risk, and customer-centric.
Given this huge challenge, Reuters Events and Ryder System are to host an exclusive virtual workshop - Supply chain: From cost center to money maker.
- Share ideas among 10-12 senior industry peers to solve common challenges.
- Build relationships that will help you survive and thrive amid the current crisis, and that will last into the future.
- Dial in from anywhere to work collaboratively with industry counterparts on your most crucial challenges.
- Gain eye-opening insight in an intimate, ‘behind closed doors’ setting.
Workshop key topics
- Change the way you view logistics to understand that an enhanced delivery experience drives repeat business and increases your bottom line.
- Realise the full potential of your transportation network by getting all your data in one place (whether that is from your ERP, TMS, YMS or WMS).
- Digitally map out your transportation network so that you can dynamically adjust to incoming supply chain challenges to get your product to where it is needed.
- Use data analytics for what-if scenario planning that allows you to effectively forecast disruptions (e.g. hurricanes) to ensure these events don’t cripple your supply chain.
- Region: North America
- Industry: Retailer, Manufacturer
- Seniority: Directors, VP, SVP, C- Suite
- Responsibilities: Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation