Supply and demand planning: Proactive operational strategies for the 2020 holiday peaks
Chaotic demand patterns are creating costly inefficiencies in supply chains.
Every customer a shipper doesn’t deliver for is a customer lost to a competitor that can offer what they want, when they want it, and at a competitive cost.
On October 21st at 11AM EST, we are gathering the best manufacturers and tech companies to discuss strategies on how to deliver to the customer on time with data-driven decision making and accurate inventory and demand planning strategies.
- Predict trends: Increase agility by spotting major trends quickly through the analysis of online sales and mobility data.
- Data & technology: Ensure your organization is equipped to manage and respond to events such as holiday peaks, product launches, more frequent promotions and more regular life cycle refreshes
- Offshoring v nearshoring: Learn the pros and cons of each option, including possible risk reduction risk and faster lead times.
- Agile fulfilment: Respond tactically through effective planning, replenishment, redeployment and pricing.
- Justin Kim, Executive Director, S&OP at Shiseido
- Praveen Moturu, VP & Chief Enterprise Architect at Mars
- Antony Lovell, VP of Applications at Vuealta