Optimized omnichannel fulfilment: Prepare for the holiday peaks
The holiday demand peaks in retail will be the saving grace for some this year and the final nail in the coffin for others.
With bulk of the holiday shopping coming from e-commerce, retail supply chains are still behind when it comes to high e-commerce demands and retailers risk leaving disappointing customers during peak levels of demand.
On October 23rd at 10AM EST, we are gathering leaders in supply chain, tech and logistics to discuss strategies on how to deliver a seamless, trust worthy omnichannel shopping experience to consumers.
- The complexity of omnichannel: Whether it’s e-commerce or brick and mortar, learn how to operate efficiently as an omnichannel retailer with agile & flexible fulfilment network design
- Insourcing v. outsourcing: Find out when it is the right time to invest internally in automation or when to rely on external partners to deliver top of class customer experience
- The race to same-day delivery: Learn how to use existing assets like your store network & your local DCs to your advantage using automation to enable faster and more efficient order processing
- Jason Lerman, Director of Operations, UNTUCKit
- Wayne Snyder, VP Retail Industry Strategy, Blue Yonder
- Jon Gold, VP Supply Chain and Customs Policy, NRF
- Melissa Valentine, Global Segment Director, Retail, Locus Robotics
- Gina Anderson, VP Solutions and Growth, GEODIS