The net zero initiatives reshaping Europe’s road freight
As the road freight landscape undergoes a revolutionary shift towards sustainability, both electrification and hydrogen solutions for commercial vehicles are emerging as key drivers in reducing carbon emissions and fostering a greener future.
Join this Reuters Events webinar as transport leaders set the blueprint for a seamless shift towards net zero fleets.
- Kristin Kahl, Sustainable Solutions Management Lead, Contargo & Spokesperson, ECTA.
- Marijn Slabbekoorn, Senior Director Fleet Management & Sustainability Europe, DHL Express.
- Viktorija Terekė, Head of Sustainability, Girteka Europe West.
Use this webinar to:
- Understand the infrastructure challenges and work being done to foster more than one infrastructure possibility.
- Understand how major couriers and shippers are reimagining logistics models to accommodate new technology.
- Gain insight from leading manufacturers on the technology horizon.
- Plan and implement a seamless transition to sustainable vehicles, minimising disruptions and maximising ROI.