Live panel: Mitigating supply chain risk by planning around port disruptions
November 18, 2021 / 9:00am PT , 12:00pm ET , 6:00pm CET
In Partnership with LOG-NET
Speakers on this panel
- John Motley, CEO and Founder, LOG-NET
- Jamin Dick, Head of NA Supply Chain, Alibaba
- Frank Clary, Vice president, Sustainability, Agility
- John Esborn, Director, Head of International Transportation, perch
- Gain a holistic view of the risks to your freight networks including natural disaster & geopolitical risk to understand what has the potential to cause bottlenecks.
- Learn how companies are looking at shorter, more localized supply chains as well as buffer stocks to ensure access to critical supplies.
- Leverage machine learning to dynamically pivot to alternatives e.g. different modes of transport or different port of entry by assessing the cost and customer-need.