Intelligent asset management throughout supply chain transportation
Join this webinar from the cutting edge of the supply chain industry, get an insight into the future of asset management, and:
- Discuss the key benefits of maximising visibility and real-time status management of high value goods in transit, with a focus on IoT-enabled, data-rich asset monitoring to assist across inventory control, installation & recovery.
- Explore how to minimise supply chain complexity in your operations and identify which steps must be taken by your business to manage and execute a comprehensive reduction in these processes.
- Understand the specific details pertaining to new regulations and compliance requirements of critical asset monitoring that your business must adhere to.
The expert speaker line-up includes:
- Erik Lund, Head of IoT Tracking Division (Visilion), Sony Network Communications Europe
- Moritz Hermann, Project Manager, Operational Excellence, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Esteban Ibarra, Vice President IOT Solutions, Kore Wireless
- Bill Combs, Vice President Connected Vehicles Strategy & Experimentation, Penske Transportation Systems
Nov 10, 2020 10:00 AM in Eastern Time (US and Canada).