Digitally transform your external supply chain for flexibility and growth
Apr 29, 2021, 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Recent market research demonstrates that FMCG companies are increasingly evaluating digitalisation strategies to bolster their external supply chains in response to the global pandemic and the volatile consumer market spikes that come with it.
This webinar will explore how a digitally enabled external network can empower FMCGs with the capabilities needed to:
- Improve responsiveness and speed to market for more successful product launches and higher service levels.
- Drive waste and cost out of the supply chain by using real-time network visibility to manage materials and inventory more effectively.
- Leverage shared metrics for continuous improvement across the network, using centralized and standardized KPI tracking.
The expert speaker line up includes:
- Eric Rossi, Sr. Director Supply Chain North America, Valvoline.
- Hank Canitz, VP Industry Solutions, Nulogy.
- Phil Short, fmr. Market CIO, Mars Canada.
- Michael Kennamann, Director of Supply Chain Planning, Wilton Brands.
Click here to sign up for the webinar.