Building a dynamic warehouse strategy – from first to last mile (in partnership with CenterPoint)
Wednesday April 21st 1-2:30 ET
With the huge rise in consumer demand generated by the e-commerce boom, logistics players, retailers, and manufacturers are scrambling for warehouse space to store and fulfil their products from.
Executives must meticulously plan exactly where their warehouses are located to optimise fulfilment!
- Share ideas among 10-12 senior industry peers to solve common challenges.
- Build relationships that will help you survive and thrive amid the current crisis, and that will last into the future.
- Dial in from anywhere to work collaboratively with industry counterparts on your most crucial challenges.
- Gain eye-opening insight in an intimate, ‘behind closed doors’ setting.
- Understand the importance of a holistic and dynamic warehouse location strategy to overcome capacity constraints to get product to your customer as fast as possible.
- Learn how retailers and manufacturers are dealing with uncertain demand and supply through strategies such as buffer stocks & utilizing different port of entry options.
- Learn how you can meet your customer’s desire for a speedy and environmentally sustainable delivery by placing sustainability at the centre of your fulfilment strategy.
- Region: North America
- Industry: Logistics, retailers and manufacturers
- Seniority: Directors, VP, SVP, C- Suite
- Responsibilities: Real estate, site selection, supply chain strategy