Updated 3PL Summit Brochure – Newest Speakers, Attendees, Sessions
eft has recently re-launched the brochure for the 12th 3PL Summit in light of the addition of several new key additions that have occurred in the program since it was last released.
The June 11-13th 3PL Summit, represents the Biggest Gathering of C-level Logistics Executives in North America featuring over 80 speakers, 30+ topics, 7 tracks, 100s of shippers and the very latest insight and thinking in the supply chain and logistics space.
In it’s 12th year, the Summit has become year on year one of the most important gatherings of senior-level supply chain and logistics executives.
‘An excellent platform to meet with industry colleagues for benchmarking and potential suppliers for future business partnership’ Said CK Tan, VP of SCM for Huawei Technologies.
David Porter, EVP Supply Chain at Unyson Logistics describes the 3PL Summit as an ‘outstanding event packed with the latest information on the key developments in the supply chain industry. Great networking with senior executives too.’
Featured inclusions in version 2 of the brochure are:
- Full speaker list with dozens of additions including C-level speakers from Con-way, Ryder, BlueGrace, Helix, Horizon Lines, Exel, Nestle, US Cellular, Infineon, IBM etc.
- Speak allocations on the agenda to help you plan for each session
- Confirmed attendees - Over 300 already
- Access to the initial agenda timings to help you plan your schedule at the event
- The addition of a third workshop on reinventing the 3PL Model
- A discount code worth up to $200