Pharma’s path to market for digital health solutions: navigating the commercial, data, and regulatory challenges
Digital health solutions are demonstrating their potential to vastly improve healthcare outcomes, delivery, and service efficacies, which in turn can enable pharma to leverage these improvements for the purposes of new product insights, label expansion opportunities, and business models.
Insights from this white paper include:
- Defining objectives and intended use
- Developing digital health solutions: Exploring the partnership options
- An inside job: Organizing your teams for go-to-market success
- Navigating the regulatory maze
- Data: Managing the lifeblood of digital health solutions.
Pharma’s path to market for digital health solutions: navigating the commercial, data, and regulatory challenges white paper includes insights from S3 Connected Health, Ferring Global Innovation Lab, Pfizer Rare Disease North America Inline Brands, Ferring, Novo Nordisk, Roche Personalised Healthcare & Patient Access and Almirall.
Please subscribe to view the analysis report