By adaptive - May 19th, 2015
Future-proofing a business is hard work! To simplify the process and help with the transitions, the 2015 Open Mobile Summit London (29th – 30th June, The proud Archivist) will serve as a one-stop-shop for digital transformation of traditional businesses.
CIOs, CDOs and CPOs leading the mobile transformation in every sector, including FMCG, finance, travel, automotive, telecoms, utilities and more come together to explore how to align business practices and culture to fast-track innovation.
Aside from the pressure to keep up with the tech-plugged consumers, large businesses also need to get to grips with such concepts as open innovation, change management, data visualisation and anticipatory design to create actionable strategies at start-up speed. There is talk about implementing holacracy, but this is just one corporate change option for the digital age. The Open Mobile Summit London 2015 will address those key topics that will help reinvent corporate culture for the digital age.
Open Mobile Summit London 2015, project director, Ina Vaduvescu stated, “We are excited to be a part of this digital transformation movement. Every company we bring on stage has a unique story – some are legacy enterprises with more than 100 years under their belts, others are nimble disruptors born in the digital age. They come face-to-face to compare notes and discuss best practices to achieve digital transformation and put their businesses on the mobile trajectory.
For full event information, including speaker line up, conference agenda and registration information, visit: http://openmobilemedia.com/london/conference-agenda.php
Key Topics to be addressed in June:
The Open Mobile Summit London 2015 brings you the issues at the heart of big business mobile transformation:
• Corporate Change for Innovation: Leverage C-suite collaboration and new talent to remove corporate silos and welcome an agile, flexible business culture
• Enhance Customer Experiences: Capitalise on the power of mobile at the product level to turn one time customers into loyal brand advocates
• Gripping Marketing: Link up the local, the creative and the data to craft personalised messages that enrich the customer’s interaction with the brand
• Real Time Data Intelligence: Sync the mobile data flow from consumer and internal operations to enable responsive business decisions and activity
The Industry’s Leading Speakers
Over 25 leading executives driving digital transformation in one place to share insights and experiences:
• Jessica Federer, Chief Digital Officer, Bayer
• Marco Ryan, Chief Digital Officer, Thomas Cook
• John Seglias, CIO, Abellio
• Christina Scott, Chief Product and Information Officer, Financial Times
• Daniel Danker, Chief Product Officer, Shazam
• Patricia Núñez, Global Digital Operations, Bupa
• Dan Rose, Global Director of Advertising, Telefonica
• Andrew Humphies, Co-founder, The Bakery London
• Rico Surridge, Product Manager, ITV
• Stuart Marks, Founder, L Marks
• Geoff Seeley, Global Communications Planning Director, Unilever
• Howard Kingston, CMO & Co-founder, Adludio
• Mark Curtis, Founder & Chief Client Officer, Fjord
• Drew Burdon, Executive Strategy Director, Insights & Planning, R/GA
• Lan O’Connor, Transformation Director, Capgemini
• James Stevenson, Founder, Bletchley Group
• Nick Francis, Director Digital & Mobile, StrataPrime
For more information, please follow this link: http://openmobilemedia.com/london/conference-agenda.php
About Open Mobile Media Ltd.
Open Mobile Media is a registered company in England and Wales Registered number 04388971, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. The international hub that showcases knowledge, practices and secrets to succeed in the fast-paced mobile age: http://www.openmobilesummit.com.
Speaker& Conference Agenda Contact
T: +44 (0)20 7 422 4326
T: +44 (0) 207 375 7532
Media and Press Contact
T: + 44 (0) 207 375 7167