By adaptive - February 4th, 2015
Understanding and then supporting customer expectations in an age dominated by social media is the key to long-term commercial success.
- A majority of online consumers visit a mean average of around three sites before making high-ticket purchases like jewellery, kitchen appliances, a new car, etc.
- French adults do the most online research, visiting an average of 3.52 sites pre-purchase.
- American adults do the least online research, visiting an average of 2.3 sites pre-purchase.
- In most of the countries surveyed, younger consumers (aged 18-44) tend to visit more sites than those aged 45 and older.
- There is a clear trend towards “research before purchase” in favour of “impulse purchasing”
Word of screen
June 2015, New York
With over 50 expert speakers (including 15 CMOs and CCOs) from the world’s most social brands, and 300+ of your corporate peers in attendance, #CSMNY offers unrivaled learning, networking and benchmarking opportunities. It is truly THE social media event of year.Brochure Programme