By adaptive - March 4th, 2015
Is 2015 the year that B2B marketers begin to embrace social media marketing to deliver the commercial advantages promised?
- 84% marketers say they are currently investing in analytics.
- 70% marketers sighted lack of resources to execute as the biggest obstacle to investing in analytics.
- 65% respondents say analytics has helped increase sales revenue by over 10%.
- 65% executives use analytics regularly for insights.
- 56% marketers expect their analytics budget to increase in the next 12 months.
- 98% marketers say content marketing is core to their marketing strategy.
- 90% respondents choose nurturing prospects as the key objective of their content marketing program.
- 78% respondents identify videos as the most leveraged content type.
- 95% marketers identify website as the most leveraged content channel.
- 80% respondents have no exclusive content marketing strategy for mobile.
- 61% marketers expect to invest more into content marketing in 2015.
June 2015, New York
With over 50 expert speakers (including 15 CMOs and CCOs) from the world’s most social brands, and 300+ of your corporate peers in attendance, #CSMNY offers unrivaled learning, networking and benchmarking opportunities. It is truly THE social media event of year.Brochure Programme