By adaptive - November 19th, 2014
Gaining the attention of an increasingly distracted consumer is at the heart of all great marketing, but so is understanding of their personalities.
- Receptivity is defined as a passive state of mind that exists before exposure to an ad.
- Attention is defined as an active behaviour of noticing an ad.
- Context is key to predicting a consumer’s level of receptivity and attention to digital advertising.
- Receptivity and attention are drivers of brand performance.
- Advertisers should think beyond the lean-back at home mode as being the only optimal context for reaching attentive audiences.
- There are a number of actionable ‘sweet spots’ for reaching attentive audiences.