By adaptive - February 25th, 2015
As one of the trinity of social media networks, Twitter has become an essential component in every corporation’s marketing armoury.
- The average Interbrand company Tweets 12 times per day.
- Top brands average 43,100 engagements per month.
- 98% of all top brands are active on Twitter.
- Tweets that include photos and links receive 150% more engagement than brand averages.
- 21% of users never post a tweet.
- 93% of uses have less than 100 followers.
- 92% of users follow less than 100 people.
- 5% of Twitter users account for 75% of all activity.
- New York has the most Twitters users, followed by Los Angeles, Toronto, San Francisco and Boston.
- More than 50% of all updates are published using tools – mobile and Web-based – other than Twitter.com. TweetDeck is the most popular non-Twitter.com tool with 19.7% market share.
- There are more women on Twitter (53%) than men (47%).
June 2015, New York
With over 50 expert speakers (including 15 CMOs and CCOs) from the world’s most social brands, and 300+ of your corporate peers in attendance, #CSMNY offers unrivaled learning, networking and benchmarking opportunities. It is truly THE social media event of year.Brochure Programme