A whitepaper featuring insights from senior executives at Berkley Fire & Marine, Westfield, Grange Insurance, and Tokio Marine Highland
As consumers show increasing preference for simplicity and convenience, meeting customers where they want to be met has never been more crucial. But whilst digital trading is expected to become more prevalent across all lines, there remains a fundamental need for human interaction, especially for complex transactions. Now, carriers must plan for a landscape that has the potential to be more interconnected than ever before to meet these changing customer demands and create exceptional digital experiences.
That’s why we’ve put together a quick 10-minute read on the top distribution trends for 2022, and the implications these have for North America’s carriers.
Featuring perspectives from industry thought-leaders:
- Mark Seich, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Berkley Fire & Marine
- Craig Welsh, Chief Distribution & Marketing Officer, Westfield
- Bobbie Collies, VP, Strategic Distribution, Grange Insurance
- Tim Reilly, Senior Director of Digital Distribution, Tokio Marine Highland
Covering the top 7 trends for distribution, including:
- The Resilience of Intermediaries: With the aftermath of Covid and the digital generation coming of age, how will the role of the intermediary change?
- Moments that Matter: How can carriers and intermediaries work together to provide a quality customer experience at crucial claims moments?
- The Potential of Embedded Insurance: With huge growth seen in the embedded insurance market, does convenience trump pricing and choice?
No one can afford to be a bystander to changes in customer preferences and demands, download the whitepaper now to avoid falling behind.
T: + 44 (0) 20 7513 4979