Gain access to first-hand insights from the biggest names on what progress has been made and what opportunities lie ahead.
A partnering forum for developers, institutional investors, and corporates.
The financial market for energy has passed a crucial tipping point. Investment in fossil fuels wane while renewable energy booms, providing its investors with stable, long-term cash flows. But with a multitude of strategies and investment vehicles now available, which will offer investors the most competitive market returns?
In the mission to de-carbonize business and reach net zero, Reuters Events: Renewable Finance and Investment 2021 is the only global forum that unites project developers, institutional investors and corporates to dissect the complex variables of sustainable power financing, from Power Prices, Regulatory Divergence, Profitability, Merchant Renewables, The Revolution of PPA’s and VPPAs, and Corporate Sector and Middle Market Businesses acting as direct buyers. You will walk away with the tools you need to build long-lasting partnerships with institutional funds and corporate offtakers, whilst making profitable technology and investment choices.
Renewable Finance and Investment Agenda at a Glance
Key Conversations Include:
- Integrating the corporate sector to reach Net-0 goals.
- Policy and Regulatory Support within Diversifying Power Markets
- Best Practices to raise Tax Equity, Tax Credit and Save Capital to Reinvest
Key Conversations Include:
- Power Prices - Moving Forward in the Roaring 20s
- Going All in - Financing on a Full Equity Basis
- Floating Wind - The Journey to Non-Recourse Finance
- Emerging Markets - Crossing Continental Borders
Key Conversations Include:
- Corporate PPAs - Creating an Industry Practice Standard
- Connecting Mid-Market Business with Renewables
- Utilities: The New Market Place for Sustainable Energy
- Deep-dive into the biggest debates, challenges, and opportunities across the renewable investment industry through interactive roundtables and workshops
A Forum of The World’s Most Influential Renewable Finance & Investment Leaders
Axel Thiemann CEO Sonnedix
Tove Feld Member Board of Director TRIG - The Renewables Infrastructure Group
Megan Lorenzen Senior Sustainable Manager Salesforce
Britta Von Oesen Managing Director CohnReznick Capital
Steven King Managing Director of Global Strategy JP Morgan
Doran Hole CFO Ameresco
Zosia Riesner Director of Power Markets Lightsource BP
Anna Astretsova Director Project Finance Leeward Renewable Energy
Stefan Bendig Director Financial Project Management RWE Renewables
Viviana Ciancibello Senior Business Developer, Power Derivatives European Energy Exchange AG
Rafael Mateo CEO ACCIONA Energia
Pooja Goyal Partner and Co-Head Infrastucture Group Carlyle International Energy Partners
Who Attends Renewable Finance and Investment?
Institutional Investors & Financiers
Consultants & Advisories
Five Key Themes for Renewable Finance and Investment 2021:
- Navigate Merchant Risk and Subsidy Free Models through Flexible Financing
- Explore how to manage and reduce exposure to market risk by implementing flexible financing structures as renewable technologies evolve
- Identify the most Lucrative Renewable Energy Project Development Opportunities
- Foster mutually beneficial partnerships and understand the best investment choices to increase your market share.
- Cut Through Confusing Policies, Geography and Utilize Regulatory Support
- Understand how to enter new power markets by cutting through the obscurity of policy uncertainty, and regulatory support.
- Unlock New Revenue Streams and Diversify your Renewable Energy Portfolio
- Identify key investment areas and project development opportunities within a diversifying renewable market increasing profit and bankability whilst reducing risk.
- Prepare yourself for the revolution of PPAs, VPPAs and CPPAs
- Examine the revolution of PPAs from corporate PPAs and VPPAs and how corporate buyers are structuring deals to enter and advance the renewable market.
Key Stakeholders to Expect
Real Leaders & Decision Makers
From Every Part of the Ecosystem
Seize the Initiative on Financing & Investment Models. Stand out. Break News.
What’s on offer and how can you get involved:
Present a case-study or show thought leadership through a 15 minute presentation with a live Q&A to all 750+ attendees.
Live Panel Discussion
Participate in one of the many live panels happening over the 2 days. Sit beside policy makers, key investors and major developers to become the leading authority on key challenges.
Generate leads with a booth in our online exhibition - please note that access to our networking platform is exclusive to our online exhibitors.
Get up close and personal with your clients. Invite an exclusive of your target clients to join them in deep dive conversations to overcome their biggest challenges and position yourself as the solution.
Six Reasons Why Renewable Finance & Investment 2021 is Unique:
We cannot succeed in transition alone. Join leaders from across the energy and financial spectrum to grow the green economy!
The ONLY forum to deep-dive into case studies from new collaborations and markets, including partnering with institutional investment, funding the hydrogen economy and investing into Asia’s emerging market.
Tackling the immediate and long-term questions, with carefully selected themes and discussions guiding you through today and tomorrow’s challenges.
Our editorial colleagues are keen to drive debate and will lead live fireside chats onstage with the biggest names in finance & investment. Prepare for household names to take to the stage with direction-setting insights and industry leading analysis.
Building partners is essential. Enquire about our bespoke 1-2-1 networking through our matchmaking and meeting services.