Angela Yochem EVP, Chief Transformation and Digital Officer Novant Health
Kevin Schulman Professor of Medicine Stanford University School of Medicine
Tom MacMillan SVP & Chief Information Officer EmblemHealth
Mifan Careem Vice President - Solutions Architecture WSO2 Inc.
Sign-up and join 1000+ healthcare leaders for this Reuters Events webinar
Achieving data liquidity in the healthcare industry has been a goal since the digitization of health information.
Enabling information systems to work together within and across organizational boundaries in order to advance the effective delivery of care, requires that restricted health data is accessible to any authorized user on demand.
But there is a difficult balancing act between liberating patient data to drive better outcomes, and effectively stewarding patient information that is sensitive and requires a high level of privacy and security.
To address this vital conversation, we’ve brought together a panel of experts for an interactive Q&A, including:
- Angela Yochem, EVP, Chief Transformation and Digital Officer, Novant Health
- Kevin Schulman, Professor of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Tom MacMillan ,SVP & Chief Information Officer, EmblemHealth
- Mifan Careem, Vice President - Solutions Architecture, WSO2 Inc.
The expert panel will cover pressing questions such as:
- Accelerating interoperability without compromising EHR security by getting data of silos for secure data exchange
- Balancing FHIR interoperability and data security with a system that enables standards-compliant, API Interoperability, and EHR privacy and security.
- How to get more from your EHR investment, integrating powerful patient consent management as a feature, unlocking agility in your platform to innovate art speed.
Can't join us live? Don't worry, sign up and we'll send you the recordings!