Dipak Kalra President European Institute for Innovation through Health Data
Thierry Dart Medical Director Agence du Numérique en Santé (The Digital Health Agency)
Priit Tohver Head of Quality North Estonia Medical Centre
Sign-up and join 500+ healthcare leaders for this Reuters Events webinar
EHR platforms are finally becoming commonplace in most hospitals and clinics across Europe in 2021. However, there are many barriers to harnessing the full benefits of health data including data security issues and the emergence of ‘digital silos’.
With the age of cross border data sharing imminent in Europe, it is vital that we can universally navigate these obstacles and ensure that healthcare providers across the continent have competence in the practice of interoperability.
To address this vital conversation, we’ve brought together a panel of experts for an interactive Q&A, including:
- Dipak Kalra, President, European Institute for Innovation through Health Data
- Thierry Dart, Medical Director, Agence du Numérique (The French Digital Agency)
- Priit Tohver, Head of Quality, North Estonia Medical Centre
Sign-up and join 500+ healthcare leaders for this Reuters Events webinar to learn from our experts on how to:
- Supercharge your operational efficiency by installing systems that produce the most up-to-date, relevant patient information you require on demand.
- Increase inter-site and inter-region collaboration by producing standardized data that breakdown digital silos’ to effectively liquidate patient data.
- Secure your data and raise population confidence in health data sharing; more available data results in more informed decisions that better reflect the needs of your patients.
Can't join us live? Don't worry, sign up and we'll send you the recordings!