The entry process
Who can enter the awards?
All nominees or co-nominees must be currently employed in a pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic or biotech company unless they are entering one of the following categories: Patient Champion: Patient; Health Entrepreneur; Most Valuable Digital Service or Therapy.
In the “pharma only” categories, entries will only be accepted from vendors, solution providers or consultants if the project they are entering is in association with a pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic or biotech company.
We will only accept projects within the time period of January 2021 – September 2022
What are the categories?
There are 15 award categories:
- Most Valuable Healthcare/HCP Initiative
- Most Valuable Collaboration
- Most Valuable Breakthrough/Discovery
- Most Promising MVP/Pilot
- Most Promising Agile Transformation
- Most Valuable Clinical/Access Initiative
- Most Valuable Education Initiative
- Most Valuable Awareness Initiative
- Most Valuable Data & Insights Initiative
- Most Valuable Service or Digital Therapy
- The Global Health Pioneer Award
- Patient Champion Award: Patient Advocate
- Patient Champion Award: Pharma
- Entrepreneur Award: Patient Solution
- Entrepreneur Award: Health Solution
The judging process
How are the awards judged?
All entries in each category will be judged by all the category judges and are scored against clearly defined criteria outlined for each award. Each criteria is scored to a strictly enforced marking system, and the final scores for each criteria are added together to result in the winner.
Who are the judges?
Each award has a panel of carefully selected industry expert judges and customer judges. You can see a list of the judges in the judges tab.
How do you choose the judges?
The Reuters Events: Pharma Awards have an exclusive focus on patient and customer value, so we have recruited senior pharma experts, and most importantly, customer judges, to give their opinions on the nominations.